The prosecution in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case on Monday said it had enough evidence against the accused and did not want any approver. Firoz Khan, one of the accused, had applied to the special TADA court seeking to become an approver and get pardon. “We told the court that we don’t want any approver in the case as there is enough evidence,” Special Prosecutor Deepak Salvi said. Judge GA Sanap is likely to hear Khan’s application tomorrow. The court is hearing final arguments in the case. <!– /11440465/Dna_Article_Middle_300x250_BTF –>Seven accused — extradited gangsters Abu Salem, Mustafa Dosa, Karimullah Khan, Firoz Abdul Rashid Khan, Riyaz Siddiqui, Tahir Merchant and Abdul Quayyum — are facing trial in the case in which the court had earlier convicted 100 men, including Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt. The trial of these seven men was separated as they were arrested later. As many as 257 people were killed in thirteen powerful blasts in Mumbai on March 12, 1993.

Continued here:  

1993 blasts case: Prosecution says it doesn’t need approver