<!– /11440465/Dna_Article_Middle_300x250_BTF –> The Pakistan Army said that it was “sure” that Indian troops had suffered casualties in the surgical strike on terror launch pads in PoK, alleging that India was “hiding” its losses. Pakistan military spokesman Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa stated this while briefing reporters in Baghsar area of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Radio Pakistan reported him saying that Pakistani troops have given befitting response to Indian firing on the line of control.”We are sure that the Indian side would have suffered casualties but it is hiding details in this regard,” he said. Bajwa said the country’s armed forces are fully prepared to respond any aggression however, he also said that war was not in anybody’s interest. He once again rejected as “false” and “concocted” the Indian claim of surgical strikes within Pakistani territory following the Uri terror attack that killed 19 Indian soldiers last month. The terror launch pads were targeted by the Indian Army on the intervening night of September 28 and 29 in a nearly five- hour-long operation.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation last month urged banks to look for signs of possible cyber attacks in the wake of the massive heist at Bangladesh’s central bank, asking them to hunt for technical clues that they have been targeted by the same group.
The private “Flash” notification, which provided technical information about the attacks, said a “malicious cyber group” had compromised the networks of multiple foreign banks.
“The actors have exploited vulnerabilities in the internal environments of the banks and initiated unauthorized monetary transfers over an international payment messaging system,” the alert said.
The report did not identify specific victims. An FBI representative declined to elaborate on the report.
(Reporting by Jim Finkle; Editing by Dan Grebler)
This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed.